- In charge of the audio and signal processing aspects of Switchboard, a spontaneous voice chat application.
- Implementing a real-time voice activity detector that integrates with the existing web and iOS applications.
- Researching and implementing deep neural networks for real-time speaker authentication using Tensorflow.
- Working in an agile team and picking up a range of tasks from iOS development to RESTful API design.
- Supervising an intern towards the completion of a project. This entailed delegating tasks, offering guidance and managing his overall progress.
- Innovare Design
- Responsible for implementing tech projects for the company and some of its clients.
- This includes developing and maintaining Websites, as well as constructing hardware-based installations displayed in the high street.
- BBC News Labs
- Developing a web application for journalists to find, review and download digital journalism tools.
- Implemented using the MEAN stack: AngularJS on Front-End and NodeJS on Back-end.
- Took over the development of an audio encoder/decoder of high-frequency messages in signals.
- Built and tested a prototype using MAX/MSP.
- Implemented final product in C++, integrated into an iOS application.
- Goldsmiths Digital is the creative media lab of Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Developed Interactive Web applications for several clients, coming from a wide range of fields.
- Specialised in server-side development using the Django framework.
- Visionmap is a leading provider and manufacturer of digital automatic aerial survey and mapping systems.
- Acted as a bridge between Visionmap’s clients and software engineers, in order to improve the clients’ production workflows.
- Managed bug fixes and feature implementations to deliver the best possible product.
- Attended international conferences concerning digital mapping systems, photogrammetry and cartography as well as presented Visionmap’s products.
- Provided technical support to Visionmap’s clients using my professional knowledge in photogrammetry as well as in Visionmap’s products.
- Organised and conducted training sessions for clients, both locally and Internationally.
Israel Defence Forces (Mandatory Service)
- Was elected to serve the mapping unit of the Intelligence corps.
- Constantly worked to a tight schedule while following strict quality standards.
- Formulated and delivered creative solutions to immediate problems.
Queen Mary, University of London
- A branch of electronic engineering which focuses on the analysis of digital signals in various mediums, such as audio or images.
- Acquired an in-depth understanding of data analysis and advanced signal processing techniques.
- Developed a musical instrument classifier using a convolutional deep neural network.
Goldsmiths, University of London
- A creative discipline combining digital signal processing, computer science and music.
- Acquired knowledge in programming, audio analysis, web development and machine learning.
- Using the skills gained as part of personal projects: building applications that use real time audio analysis; developing new interfaces for engaging with music.
Meyda: an audio feature extraction library for the Web Audio API, 1st Web Audio Conference (WAC)
Published on: January 26th, 2015
Skills and achievements
HTML/CSS, PHP, MATLAB, C++.
Hebrew (native language), English (bilingual), French (conversational)
Co-founder and president of Hacksmiths (2014/15), Goldsmiths University’s hacking society.
Programming, hackathons ,drumming, photography, football.